Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home About Me Beauty Travel Pet Recipe

13 January 2013

i feel like i loosing my self





I feel like I'm slowly losing my mind..



My mind races around soooo much.. and my mood changes so much lately, that I don't even know what the hell I'm feeling quite a lot of the time. Dah 'time' kot.. tu yang kejap2 nak sentap.. eh?? Hmm...
I've come so close to the person who believes in me so much. I need help and I'm trying hard to get it.. Ya Allah.. Help me.. I feel like running far away, but I can't.. Allah sedang mengujiku.. Maka aku harus bersyukur.. Alhamdulillah...



You never know what you have until lost it, and once you lost it, you can't never get it back. so, don't cry for what it lost, smile for what still remains.. :)




May Allah bless me, my family, my love and my everything.. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum.. Dah baca entri? Lepas tu komen la banyak-banyak!